What you need:
- 3 Chicken thighs, sliced 1/2 inch thickness
- 300 g Mushroom, sliced 1/2 inch thickness
- 1 can Coconut milk (400 ml)
- 1 cup Water
- 2 stalks Lemongrass, bruised
- 5 slices Galangal (about 1/2 cm thickness), bruised
- 5 Kaffir lime leaves, roughly ripped (to release aroma)
- 3-5 Red chillies, sliced lengthwise
- 4 Tbsp fish sauce
- 4 Tbsp lime juice
How to put this together:
- In a pot, add coconut milk + water + lemongrass + galangal + kaffir lime leaves. Bring to boil.
- Add chicken pieces
- When chicken is cooked, add mushroom
- Add fish sace + lime juice + red chillise
- Taste, season. Repeat until delicious.
Serve with steamed rice.