Serves: 2 as a side dish, or 1 as a main
What you need
- 150 g morning glory, washed and cut into 1 inch chunks
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2-4 fresh red chillis
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 tsp salted soy bean (เต้าเจี้ยว)
- 1 Tbsp oyster sauce
- a pinch sugar
How to put this together
- Roughly pound together garlic + red chillis. Keep them chunky.
- Heat oil in pan on high heat.
- Add garlic + chilli. Fry until fragrant.
- Add morning glory + salted soy bean + oyster sauce + sugar
- Stir-fry very quickly, about 30 secs
- Taste & season
- Serve immediately