This is super easy to make – for those days when you just crave something quite plain and full of vegie goodness
What you need
- 1 cup Baby corn, split in half lengthwise
- 1 cup Sugar snap (or mangetout, or asparagus, or something green)
- 1 cup Carrot, cut into 2-inch sticks
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 1/2 c Water
- 1 Tbsp Oyster sauce
- 1 Tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp Sesame oil
- Pinch of Sugar
- 2 tsp Cornflour mixed with 2 Tbsp water
How to put this together
- Fill a pot with water + a pinch of salt. Bring to boil.
- Add baby corn, leave for 30-45 seconds. Use slotted spoon to take them up and arrange on serving plate.
- Repeat the same step for sugar snap.
- Repeat the same step for carrot.
- In a small pot, add oil + 1/2 c water + oyster sauce + soy sauce + sesame oil + sugar. Mix well, and bring to boil.
- While stirring vigorously, add in the corn flour water. Mix well.
- Pour sauce over vegetables.
- Serve immediately