What you need
- 300 g Mushroom, cut into medium size pieces
- 200 ml Coconut milk
- 200 ml Water
- 5 slices Galangal, bruised
- 1 stalk Lemongrass, cut into 2 inch length, and bruised
- 5 Kaffir lime leaves, rip off the leafy bits and discard the stalk
- 3-5 Red chillis
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Fish sauce
- 1 Tbsp Lime juice
- 1 tsp Coriander leaves, chopped, for garnish
How to put this together
- In a pot, add coconut milk + water + galangal + lemongrass + kaffir lime leaves. Bring to boil.
- Add chillis + mushroom + sugar. Keep cooking until the mushroom is almost cooked.
- Add fish sauce + lime juice.
- Taste and season to your liking
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with coriander leaves