Yum yum yum
What you need:
- 1 Portion Red curry paste (see recipe here)
- 200 ml Coconut milk
- 2 pieces Chicken thigh, skinless & boneless, sliced thinly
- 3 cups Vegetables, e.g. cauliflower, beans, pumpkin, capsicum, bamboo shoots, carrots
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- 100 ml Water
- 1 Tbsp Fish sauce
- 3-5 Kaffir lime leaves, rip off the leafy bits and discard the stalk
Note: Only use 50g if you’re using store-bought curry paste, and taste before adding any fish sauce as they tend to be quite salty already.
How to put this together:
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil in a pan, add vegetables and pan fry briefly. Try to get sear marks on the vegetables. Transfer to a plate.
- Lower heat to medium, heat 1 Tbsp oil in the same pan. Add curry paste. Fry until fragrant.
- Add chicken. Stir-fry to coat well with curry paste.
- Add coconut milk. Bring to boil.
- Add water + fish sauce. Bring to boil.
- Add vegetables.
- Taste & season
- When vegetables are cooked, add kaffir lime leaves.
- Serve with steamed rice.