Recipe adapted from: https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/jul/25/nigel-slater-linguine-with-nduja-and-tomatoes-recipe
What you need
- 200 g Dried pasta
- 100-140g Nduja (depends on how spicy your nduja is, and what’s your spicy-level preference)
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 6 Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tsp Capers
- Pinch of Salt
- Pinch of Sugar
- Parmesan cheese, grated (optional)
How to put this together
- Heat oil in a pan over low-medium heat. Add Nduja. Fry for a few minutes until fragrant.
- Add cherry tomatoes. Mix well. Fry until tomatoes are soft. Squish them with spatula if you want to release the juices.
- Keep cooking until you get a jammy consistency.
- Add capers. Taste & season with salt & sugar
- Turn off the heat (unless you started cooking pasta while the sauce was simmering)
- Bring a large pan of water to boil with plenty of salt. Add pasta. Cook according to packet instructions, until al dente.
- Bring the sauce back up to heat, add pasta to the sauce with some pasta water. Mix well.
- Transfer pasta to serving plates. Sprinkle over grated parmesan cheese (optional). Serve immediately.